|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||12/16/2013 8:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/23/2013 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||up to $74,000 based on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services / Information Services Division is seeking a Strategic Account Executive. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a comprehensive Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $74,000 based on education and experience.
In support of the OpenRange Program and under general supervision; the Strategic Account Executive is responsible for developing the marketing and brand strategies, identifying new potential services, developing sales and total customer satisfaction within assigned strategic account(s), providing leadership in the development and selling of major profitable proposals and maintaining retention of strategic customers.
- Developing and implementing account strategies to maintain and grow existing accounts, profitability, and customer loyalty through the identification of a customer's needs and delivery of a sales solution
- Partnering with operations leadership to identify and develop new business at current customer locations and to better understand the needs, strategies, and decision-making hierarchy at existing customers
- Developing and cultivating effective relationships with key decision makers/executives within assigned strategic account(s)
- Effectively identifying and communicating value (tangible and intangible) of OpenRange services to customers' decision makers and executives
- Acting as main focal point for customer inquiries and concerns
- Serving as a face of OpenRange throughout the customer's organization and becoming knowledgeable about OpenRange services to the customer's industry
- Identify, lead and manage the new product introduction process for this program.
- Initiate, lead and direct new program services working through the program project manager for internal preparation activities.
- Provide the data to prepare up-to-date reports and control forecasts covering projected new-program services, accounts, bookings, proposal activity/costs, and investment requirements by customer and program.
- Develop marketing plans, business plans, service strategies, and action plan for identified targets of opportunity that clearly define objectives, goals, win strategies, schedules and action assignments, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications or an appropriate discipline from an accredited four-year college or university AND
• A minimum of six (6) year’s related experience and training,
• An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.