|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||5/9/2013 9:15:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/16/2013 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||up to $31,000/year|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Employees Group Insurance Division is seeking a full time Insurance Benefits Specialist for our Oklahoma City location. This is an Unclassified, position within Oklahoma State Government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $31,000.00 based on education and experience.
This position is responsible for performing technical administrative support duties and activities for the Health Care Management Department of the Employees Group Insurance Division.
• Enters Certifications such as speech, home health, mental health into the Atlantes system.
• Prepares cases for review by medical, dental or other professional consultants or staff.
• Processes Evidence of Insurability and other related forms used by the Department.
• Assists in the creation and maintenance of case management files.
• Develops and/or prepares reports concerning delivery of medical services or equipment.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provded upon request
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.