|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||1/14/2013 8:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||5/3/2013 09:42:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time GPC PeopleSoft Business Analyst for our Oklahoma City location. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
The person filling this position shall provide functional support for the PeopleSoft Grants/Projects/Contracts modules as well as integration with other non-PeopleSoft products such as Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Time & Labor. These positions will be dedicated to supporting the Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
• Provide functional support to other State agencies for the Grants/Projects/Contracts modules and support the integration of the modules to/from other PeopleSoft Financial modules.
• Ensure accurate and timely execution of tasks necessary to meet production and project deadlines throughout the year and also ensure the Systems are functioning properly for the end users.
• Monitor and respond to assigned help desk cases meeting documented performance criteria.
• Work in tandem with the Financial Team to coordinate the entire Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cash Management, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Inventory, Grants/Projects/Contracts, and Asset initiatives to meet documented expectations.
• Monitor and prioritize associated work lists to ensure enhancements and fixes are prioritized.
• Develop and make presentations tailored to the varied audiences on system functionality (training) processing requirements and adherence to state statutory requirements and conduct formal and informal training.
• Assist in the testing and installation of patches, fixes, service packs or other system changes to assure no interruptions occur as a result of an update or change.
• Review the PeopleSoft installation documentation and other support documents for any changes to the system and update user documentation accordingly.
• Assist with developing and maintaining training manuals, documentation, schedules and distribute to the user groups.
• Assist Security function by maintaining training and end user information of the users.
• Direct development and distribution of functional process improvements, corrections and changes to provide assistance to users in system utilization and functionality.
This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business, Computer Sciences or related field; and at least three years experience in financial management or information technology; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge and experience in the PeopleSoft (or other ERP system) Financial modules.
Experience in state government organization, financial policies and procedures, and state statutes is preferred.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.