|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||6/6/2014 8:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/9/2014 3:17:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $56,000.00 based on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Applications Support Specialist for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet, the annual salary for this position is up to $56,000.00, based on education and experience.
• Microsoft Server Support – Supporting 2008 up to 2012 R2 server platforms. This will include working in virtual environments such as Hyper-V.
• KnowledgeLake Imaging Application Support – Monitoring of storage sizing, setting up new site collections, setting up new document libraries, monitoring image transfer queues, and troubleshooting user connectivity problems.
• Microsoft SharePoint Support – This will include server support around the latest version of SharePoint along with active content management activities.
• AWARE Client Management System Support – Server support of the web based client management system including SQL backups, SQL reporting, and maintaining IIS 6 and IIS 7 platforms.
• Microsoft Exchange Server Support – Working in a large enterprise class exchange server environment including, monitoring of logs, sizing, maintaining backups with the use of the DAG, and other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include an Associate’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems and a minimum of one year of experience with Microsoft server platforms as well as SharePoint; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.