|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||5/9/2014 8:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||2/10/2015 3:48:00 PM|
|Salary||Annual salary for this position is up to $54,996.00, based on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Project Manager / Business Analyst for our Oklahoma City location providing information technology services to the Oklahoma State Department of Education. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet, the annual salary for this position is up to $54,996.00, based on education and experience.
• Provide functional support for the agency information systems.
• Interact with stakeholders to define appropriate information systems.
• Create functional specifications for agency information systems.
• Test programming changes to verify adherence to functional specifications.
• Work closely with IT personnel and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve products, services and/or program business processes.
• Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other related meetings.
• Provide director and support to the project team.
• Responsible for requirement elicitation, requirement analysis (includes creating supporting documentation), requirement communication (verbal and written) and solution assessment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a minimum of four years of experience as a business analyst. A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field is preferred. Education experience is preferred. Understanding of software development is preferred. Experience in HP ePPM software is preferred.