|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||3/21/2014 1:15:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||9/1/2015 4:00:00 PM|
|Salary||up to $42,000.00/year, based on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Programmer/Developer for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet, the annual salary for this position is up to $42,000.00 based on education and experience.
• Reviews, analyzes and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• Responsible for .NET applications development, maintenance and support for .NET systems, coordinates with others for user acceptance, delivery, and makes changes or corrections as needed or requested.
• Demonstrates practical working knowledge of .NET technologies, integrating with RDBMS, web interface design and implementation.
• Ability to be an effective team member during the project phase and assisting other team members.
• Works with systems analysts, other programmers, technicians, and unit managers in the design, testing and development of systems.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the use of matured development methodologies like agile.
1. Product support
2. Problem diagnosis
3. Resolution analysis
5. Production installation and coordination
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Information Technology or a related field or four years of .NET development using Microsoft Visual Studio. Candidates must be proficient in .NET, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and SSRS or Crystal Reports.