|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||2/11/2014 11:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||6/10/2014 10:51:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Senior Systems Analyst for our Stillwater location. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a comprehensive Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is based on education and experience.
In support of the Education Business Segment, the Senior Systems Analyst position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service for the staff of the Oklahoma Department of CareerTech. This position will perform systems analysis, computer programming and project support for various platforms. This position will provide functional support for Oracle applications and work with Oracle applications developer for optimal server and database performance as needed. This position must be able to troubleshoot and provide prompt resolutions to specific technical issues as they arise. Candidate must be detail oriented, flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative environment. Candidate must have the ability to interact with tact and diplomacy with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and technical levels.
• Active involvement in development team.
• Solve business problems through research, design, and technology implementation.
• Develop business applications using technologies such as web development with RDBMS integration.
• Improve and expand knowledge of programming languages, including python, mainframe, SQL, and .NET.
• Work effectively with Oracle developers, server admins, applications team, and customers to resolve problems specific to Oracle applications/database systems.
• Assist with maintain backup and recovery for servers and operating systems.
• Assist in planning, coordinating, implementing, development and design of databases, and security measures.
• Monitor, maintain, and improve database performance and capacity.
• Assist in planning, coordinating and implementation of upgrades, patches, cloning, and installations.
• Respond to call tickets within the stated standards and document call tickets as required.
Associate degree in Computer Science related field and/or two years programming experience.