1. A Bachelorís degree in Business Administration, Public Health Administration, Project Management and/or a related field and four years of experience in research, development and review of health, dental and life benefits.
2. Strong analytical and synthesis skills, along with ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and exercise good judgment in analyzing situations and making decisions.
3. Legal background.
4. Knowledge of health, dental, vision, life, disability, Section 125 and related benefits programs. This includes relevant state and federal laws and regulations, insurance plan administrative procedures, and associated insurance terminology.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and additional functional programs or software.
6. Knowledge and understanding and compliance with all agency, state and federal HIPAA and anti-fraud policies.
7. None of the above.
Please make sure that you attach all requested documents to your application, if requested. Resumes should be attached to the "Resume" tab and any other requested documents to the "Other" tab.