Skills-Based and Illegal Gaming Device Program Manager
|Department||MLGCA Video Lottery Terminal|
|Date Opened||2/6/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/20/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$46,857.00 - $75,012.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Nathan Warfield|
LOCATION OF POSITION
1800 Washington Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21230
Main Purpose of Job
The required duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and manage all aspects of the skills-based device, illegal gambling device, and amusement license programs that have an impact on agency missions and operations.
- Established policies to evaluate the suitability of registrants and applicants and determine compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Travel within state to conduct trainings on skills-based amusement devices and illegal gaming devices.
- Function as the central point-of-contact for skills-based device operators, local and state police, and members of the general public throughout the state of Maryland.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Handle administrative requests for senior managers.
- Organize meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Prepare reports.
- Manage office inventory.
Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in administrative staff or professional work.
1. Additional experience in administrative staff or professional work may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university may be substituted at the rate of 30 semester credit hours on a year-for-year basis for the required general experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures and processes, or overseeing or coordinating unit operations or functioning as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer on a year-for-year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience within the gaming industry associated with skilled based amusement devices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Resumes may be uploaded but will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If online access is not available, applicants may submit a paper application and direct any inquiries to:
Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency
Attention: Nate Warfield, Director of Human Resources
1800 Washington Boulevard, Suite 330
Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: (410) 230-8764 or email:email@example.com
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.