Casino Compliance Lead
|Department||MLGCA Video Lottery Terminal|
|Date Opened||1/4/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/18/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$36,557.00 - $57,808.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Nathan Warfield|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Ocean Downs Casino
10218 Racetrack Road Berlin, MD 21811
Main Purpose of Job
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
· Performing all duties required of a Casino Compliance Representative (CCR) to include certifying revenue from the Video Lottery Terminals (VLT), receiving complaints from the public, receiving shipments of State-owned equipment, monitoring facility employees and vendors to ensure the various aspects of the casino’s internal controls are adhered to.
- Maintaining employee schedules to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Assigning duties to members of the unit as necessary.
- Ensuring that the workspace is properly maintained and equipped.
- Reviewing employee reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Casino Compliance Supervisor.
- This position will be based out of the Ocean Downs Casino located in Worchester, MD 21230 but will report to the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency headquarters in Baltimore when necessary. Individuals must be willing to work all shifts. Employees in this classification are deemed essential employees and must report for work or remain at work during declared state of emergency conditions to support continued lottery and casino operations. Employees are subject to call-in 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· At least one year of experience conducting regulatory compliance work.
· At least one year of experience as a lead or supervisor.
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If online access is not available, submit a paper application and resume to:
Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency
Attention: Nathan Warfield, Human Resources Director
1800 Washington Boulevard, Suite 330
Baltimore, MD 21230
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
For information regarding this recruitment send email to Nathan.email@example.com or call 410-230-8764.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.