Casino Compliance Representative
|Department||MLGCA Video Lottery Terminal|
|Date Opened||1/3/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/17/2018 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$34,390.00 - $54,186.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Nathan Warfield|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
The required duties for this position include but are not limited to:
1. Certifying revenue from the Video Lottery Terminals (VLT).
2. Receiving complaints from the public.
3. Receiving shipments of State-owned equipment.
4. Monitoring facility employees and vendors and ensuring that various aspects of the casino’s internal controls, security surveillance and responsible gaming plans are adhered to.
5. Performing licensing functions and ensuring the integrity of the VLT gaming operation.
6. Employees in these positions are responsible for conducting investigations, when warranted.
7. This position will be based out of the respective casino sites but will report to the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency headquarters in Baltimore when necessary. Individuals must be willing to work all shifts. Employees in this classification are deemed essential employees and must report for work or remain at work during declared state of emergency conditions to support continued lottery and casino operations.
8. Employees are subject to call-in 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience conducting investigations
- Experience conducting regulatory compliance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If online access is not available, submit a paper application and resume to:
Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency
Attention: Nathan Warfield, Human Resources Director
1800 Washington Boulevard, Suite 330 Baltimore, MD 21230
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
For information regarding this recruitment send emails to Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-230-8764.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.