AGENCY PROJECT ENGINEER/ARCHITECT III
Engineer Architect III
|Department||MIL Army Operations and Maintenance|
|Date Opened||9/27/2017 7:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||10/11/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,899.00 - $80,078.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Angela Stokes|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
- Supervises work and performance of subordinate staff.
- Participates in staff planning for the MDARNG as necessary.
- Supports the preventative maintenance program.
- Writes request proposals and inspect contract work.
- Provides peer reviews when requested or directed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two years of experience as a design and project manager engineer or architect for agency capital and operating construction, maintenance and system services projects.
1. Additional experience as an engineer or architect in the building construction field involving the design, construction or repair of building structures or system services may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Professional Engineer or Professional Architect registration in the State of Maryland or in a state with comparable requirements may be substituted for the education and experience requirements.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Engineering and Architecture classifications or Engineering and Architecture specialty codes in the Architecture field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please read the job announcement in its entirety before applying for this recruitment. Applicants must meet the minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of candidates eligible for hire.
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF COMPLETING THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application to show that you meet the qualifications for this recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position. Therefore, it is important that you provide complete and accurate information on your application.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION . Online application process is STRONGLY recommended. The paper application must be received by 5:00 P.M., on the closing date of the recruitment. No postmarks will be accepted.
If online access is unavailable, you may submit the paper application to:
Maryland Military Department
Fifth Regiment Armory
29th Division Street, B10
Baltimore, MD 21201
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.