PROCUREMENT ANALYST II, BUDGET AND MANAGEMENT
|Department||DoIT Strategic Planning|
|Date Opened||3/7/2017 3:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/21/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,899.00 - $80,078.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Lisa Waskiewicz|
LOCATION OF POSITION
100 Community Place
Crownsville, MD 21032
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of professional public sector procurement, or private sector contracting experience, which included activities such as advertising procurement opportunity, distributing specifications to vendors, conducting vendor conferences, receiving and securing bids or proposals, coordinating evaluation committees, conducting vendor debriefings, and monitoring contract performance.
1. Additional experience as defined above may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.
2. One year of experience in ensuring appropriate and consistent enterprise-wide interpretation of and compliance with enterprise level procurement laws, regulations, policies and procedures may be substituted for the required general procurement experience.
3. A Doctorate of Jurisprudence (JD) or a Master’s degree in Business Administration may substitute for two years of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in logistics specialist classifications or administrative support specialty codes in the financial management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Doctor of Jurisprudence (JD)
2. Commercial contract or subcontract management experience (any amount of time);
3. NCMA certification (CPCM, CCM, CFCM) or equivalent certification.
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
Should you have inquiries, please contact S. Hudson at 410-767-4910.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must accompany the application. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date.
Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. It the online application process is not available, you may submit a paper application (by the closing date) to:
Department of Budget and Management
Recruitment and Examination Division
301 W. Preston Street, Room 608
Baltimore, MD 21201