PROCUREMENT ANALYST I, BUDGET AND MANAGEMENT
|Department||DoIT Strategic Planning|
|Date Opened||3/17/2017 3:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$44,017.00 - $70,265.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Lisa Waskiewicz|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two years of professional public sector procurement, or private sector contracting experience, which included activities such as advertising procurement opportunity, distributing specifications to vendors, conducting vendor conferences, receiving and securing bids or proposals, coordinating evaluation committees, conducting vendor debriefings, and monitoring contract performance.
1. Additional experience as defined above may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.
2. A Doctorate of Jurisprudence (JD) or a Master’s degree in Business Administration may substitute for the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in logistics specialist classifications or administrative support specialty codes in the financial management field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Desired or Preferred Qualifications:
1. Commercial contract or subcontract management experience (any amount of time);
2. NCMA certification (CPCM, CCM, CFCM) or equivalent certification
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must accompany the application.
All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date.
Should you have questions, please contact S. Hudson at 410-767-4910.
Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If the online application process is not available, you may submit a paper application and supplemental questionnaire (by the closing date) to:
Department of Budget and Management
Recruitment and Examination Division
Attn: S. Hudson
301 W. Preston Street, Room 608 Baltimore, MD 21201