ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER I
|Department||DLLR - Occupational and Professional Licensing 1|
|Date Opened||3/9/2017 3:25:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/23/2017 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$36,557.00 - $57,808.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Ernestine Hyman|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
1. Perform final review of license applications to ensure approved applications meet the Commission's guidelines.
2. Supervise licensing review process and responds to inquires about the status of applications and licensing requirements.
3. Overseeing financial deposits for MHIC, including ensuring that manual deposits deposit forms are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
4. Host regularly scheduled workshops to orient individuals about the licensure requirements and process.
5. Complete weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and perform other assignments as directed by the Assistant Executive Director.
Education: Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
Experience: One (I) year experience in administrative or professional work.
1. Candidates may substitute additional experience in administrative staff or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Candidates may substitute additional graduate level education at an accredited college or university at the rate of 30 semester credit hours for each year of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work that included the regular independent judgment and analysis in applying and interpreting complex administrative plans, policies, rules or regulations or analysis of operational programs or procedures with recommendations for improvement on a year to year basis for the required education and experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Please make sure that you provide sufficient information on your application (and on separate pages, if necessary) to show that you meet the qualifications for his recruitment. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. Successful candidates will be ranked as Best Qualified, Better Qualified, or Qualified and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
RESUMES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT CONSIDERED IN THE SELECTION PROCESS.
All information concerning the qualifications, including any required documentation (diploma, transcript, certificate, etc.) must be submitted by the closing date. Information submitted after this date will not be considered.
Military Veterans may qualify for additional bonus points towards certification. A copy of your proof of eligibility (DD 214) for Veterans’ Credit must be in this office and completely verified before Veterans’ Credit will be approved. Permanent State employees do not need to submit proof of eligibility for Veterans’ Credit.
If you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
DLLR Office of Human Resources
Attn: Ernestine Hyman 17-002711-0006
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 101
Baltimore, MD 21201
For additional information, please contact Ernestine Hyman at 410-230-6298.
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of DLLR that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.