OFFICE SECRETARY III (Internal Recruitment Only)
|Department||Worker's Compensation Commission|
|Date Opened||3/17/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/31/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$30,472.00 - $47,710.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Christopher Barrett|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years performing secretarial or clerical work involving typing duties.
1. Additional secretarial or clerical experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Thirty credit hours with a major in secretarial science or office technology from an accredited college may be substituted at the rate of thirty credits for one year of experience for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administration classifications or Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Administrative Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. One year experience working with databases.
2. One year experience preparing reports using Microsoft Excel.
3. One year experience handling telephone inquiries from the public.
Applications will be evaluated based on the materials submitted in relation to the above position responsibilities and requirements. Therefore, it is important to provide complete and accurate information. All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date.
Successful candidates will be ranked as BEST QUALIFIED, BETTER QUALIFIED, or QUALIFIED and placed on the employment (eligible) list for at least one year.
If you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
Workers' Compensation Commission
Attn: C. Barrett
10 E. Baltimore Street, 7th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
Mailed correspondence should reference recruitment number 17-001362-0016.
For more information please contact email@example.com
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
The MD State Application Form can be found online.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
Workers' Compensation Commission is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of WCC that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.