Human Resources Classification & Compensation Specialist
|Department||Maryland Insurance Administration|
|Date Opened||10/4/2012 2:30:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/5/2012 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$43,725.00 - $69,999.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Tracey Dailey|
The Maryland Insurance Administration (MIA) is at the forefront of consumer protection. There are approximately 1,600 insurance companies and more than 135,000 insurance producers that conduct business in the State of Maryland, which directly impacts Maryland citizens who purchase insurance products. The MIA fosters a business environment that is conducive to meeting the many needs of the insurance consumer, the insurance company, and internal customers.
IMPORTANT: To be considered for a position within the MIA, you must upload a single document that contains: (1) A cover letter stating your interest with your salary history and salary requirements and, (2) a current professional resume. Refer to "Further Instructions" at the end of this page.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist or Human Resources Manager with direct experience in classification and compensation.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience partnering with management to create improvements in processes and results.
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously, and working in an environment that requires strong computer skills, flexibility, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Experience interpreting and applying the State Personnel Management System laws, rules, regulations and standards is desirable but not required.
For immediate consideration, you MUST upload a single document at the "Resume" tab that contains:
- A cover letter stating your interest, salary history, and specific salary requirements and a current professional resume.
Incomplete applicant packets will not receive consideration.
Click on the link below to apply:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|