Functional Support Analyst II (Odyssey)
|Date Opened||10/17/2017 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/24/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$57,283.20 - $88,816.00/year|
|Department||Clerk of Circuit Court|
|Job Type||Internal Only|
The Clerk of the Circuit Court is looking for new members to join our team as part of one of the finest organizations in Hillsborough County. Employees of the Clerk of the Circuit Court provide quality service to our public.
As a member of our working team, you will occupy a position offering a unique challenge. You are, in effect, working both for your neighbors and yourself while constantly improving your community. You are a public employee performing essential services for the people of Hillsborough County. Our county’s citizens are affected by your on-the-job performance and their opinions of our organization are directly influenced by your conduct. Wherever you work in the Clerk’s organization, please keep in mind the trust that the people of Hillsborough County have placed in your hands. By meeting all of your responsibilities in the most efficient and courteous manner possible, you will find your efforts rewarding.
Job opportunities are offered first to current Clerk of the Circuit Court Employees. If a Clerk employee is not selected, consideration will be then given to applicants outside of the office.
This office reserves the right to consider how your application is prepared. It will be considered only if it is written with clarity and contains the required transcripts, certificates and licenses or other specified documents.
*Please Note: This vacancy is open to current Clerk of the Circuit Court employees only!*
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
• Two or more years of experience with Odyssey Case Manager system configurations and /or testing
• Experience with Odyssey fees/financials
• Working knowledge of multiple court areas/processes
• Ability to multi-task and triage issues
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team
Two years of experience in systems analysis using the specific business system application; and 4 years or more experience in the functional related business department.
Please note: Degree is preferred but will consider candidates with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-specific competencies noted below.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of system and functional analysis methods.
• Knowledge in the use of various reference and online resources to solve application problems.
• Skill in verbal and written communication of technical information to non-technical users.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to compile, organize, interpret, and analyze data and information to solve application problems.
• Ability to interpret and evaluate system issues from a user perspective.
• Ability to systematically troubleshoot problems and implement corrective action as needed
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Depending on assigned area of responsibility, incumbents in the position may perform one or more of the activities described below.
• Provides assistance and support to application users in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
• Consults with technical support staff to assist solve issues, and tracks issues and their resolution in a database system.
• Enters, maintains, and audits data to assist with the correction of errors.
• Maintains application setup documentation, updates standard queries, and develops routine reports.
• Assists in the establishment, enforcement, and application of security; and maintains configuration and setup tables in application.
• Organizes and participates in meetings, conference calls, and video conferences, as needed.
• Participates in the change request process by documenting, testing and certifying changes to applications.
• Assists in the facilitation of training sessions, relaying user communications, and maintenance of user manuals, to keep users up-to-date on policies, procedures and processes.
• Assists with test scenarios, acceptance criteria, and scripts.
• Conducts studies pertaining to new functionality to determine impact on current configuration.
• Performs other related duties, as needed.
This classification description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as an all inclusive list of the duties associated with a particular position. Management may require incumbents to perform job duties other than those contained in this document at any time.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE: Preference will ONLY be entitled upon initial appointment for eligible veterans and eligible spouses of veterans. Documentation to support entitlement to preference MUST be provided at the time of application.
RESPONSE/RECOVERY ACTIVITIES: Employees may be required to participate in response/recovery activities in response to a major emergency or natural disasters affecting County operations. In such situations, every effort will be made to maintain operations, but employees may be assigned to carry out response activities suited to their skills and capabilities.
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Clerk of the Circuit Court provides equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.
Clerk of the Circuit Court welcomes and encourages applications from minorities, veterans, and persons with physical and mental disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons in the application and testing process. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation requests will be on a case-by-case basis.