Application Instructions for Cook Supervisor
Please fill out the application completely.
You are REQUIRED to Save & Continue this section for EACH application submitted.
Your Responsibilities as the Applicant
- Before sending your application in to State of Delaware, it is your responsibility to ensure
correctness of all information submitted in the application. If you would like a copy of the application for your records, it is your responsibility to print a copy in the "Review Section".
- You are required to provide a valid email address. Check to be sure that you receive an email confirming that your application was sent to the State of Delaware. This email is sent immediately upon receipt of your application. You should receive this confirmation email within one day after clicking on the "Send" button.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact the Office of Management and Budget/Human Resource Management.
If you fail to do so, your application may not be considered for the opening for which you have applied.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser in order to use this online application system.
Click here for more information about how cookies are used.
- Please do not open two applications in different browser windows at the same time. You can only have one application open at a time.
Your application is submitted using Secure Encryption to ensure the privacy of all
information you transmit over the Internet.
The Office of Management and Budget/Human Resource Management and the developers of the State of Delaware online employment application system are not responsible or in any way liable for any computer hardware or software malfunction which may affect your employment application or the applicant selection process.
this online employment application system only for the submission of bona fide employment applications to State of Delaware.
Any other use of this online employment application system, including without limitation any copying, downloading,
translation, decompiling or reverse engineering of the system, data,