|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||12/30/2013 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||2/19/2014 8:38:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Information Services Coordinator/Quality Assurance Support for our Oklahoma City location. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
This position is assigned responsibilities involving the coordination of a variety of administrative support or technical services related to providing information services and support for management information system within the State IT Business Quality Office. This includes activities involving the coordination of Change Management requests, training or assisting users with various systems applications, responding to various problems and coordinating with operations or technical staff to effect solutions or enhance systems performance, providing assistance in scheduling special productions requirements, providing assistance in obtaining and distributing a variety of management reports, and analyzing data for quality metrics and reporting.
Daily Activities: Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities. Minimum Qualifications:
• Confers with users or reviews requests for services or other information to identify requirements for quality management services.
• Coordinates with operations or applications staff, contractors, or vendors as needed to provide required services or support.
• Coordinates between technical and operations units.
• Assists in reviewing and analyzing problems and determining solutions.
• Provides training and assistance to users on various types of software and hardware.
• Coordinates with technical staff when problems require additional analysis or assistance for the quality management office.
• Analyzes incident, problem and change tickets for accuracy, completeness and viability.
• Develops management reports for the management of IT workload, problems and changes.
Requirements consist of a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience in computer operations, production scheduling, network administration, the coordination of information systems services, management or closely related work for each year of the required education.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.