|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||12/18/2013 8:30:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/1/2014 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||up to $60,000 based on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time IT Partnership Services Specialist. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a comprehensive Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $60,000 based on education and experience.
This role is accountable for IT Partnership Services, Business Relationship Management, Accountability and Transparency in IT Business Processes and ensuring all IT priorities are aligned with the organization’s strategic priorities and goals across the Education and Natural Resources Business Segments. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and facilitation skills; experience managing contractors, agreements and staff; experience aligning business expectations and vendor deliverables; and the ability to pull together disparate information across a complex governmental environment.
Priorities include coordinating effective sourcing and business relationship management processes; establishing interaction models among agency leadership teams, the business segments leadership team and IT project teams. These models will be supported by standards, guidelines, templates, forms and tools for measuring and maintenance of methodologies which promote the success of initiatives approved through governance as measured by identified metrics; and facilitating IT Strategic Partnership Planning, including the development and execution of 2-3 year IT Opportunity Roadmaps.
• Responsible for coordinating and facilitating effective sourcing and business relationship management processes to ensure executive engagement, consensus on service prioritization and performance, resource management, functional accountability through all phases of the partnership lifecycle, and that the executive governance decisions are well executed.
• Facilitates the development and execution of 2-3 year IT Opportunity Roadmaps in tight collaboration with the agency and business segment leadership teams, and ensures that the interaction and communication with key business and functional leaders promote full understanding of enterprise strategies and goal. Ensures linkage of the roadmap to the annual IT Service Level Agreements and IT Budgets planning cycle.
• Encourages compliance with standards and provide direction on usage of these standards, maintaining flexibility to accommodate changing needs.
• Stays informed of new developments and forecast future trends in the areas of business relationship management.
• Maintains a strong understanding of IT technologies and the technologies to deliver services to the business segment.
• Works closely with all other IT management personnel in identifying, evaluating, and selecting specific information technology, which support the business plans and IT strategic direction.
• Performs the Partnership Services lifecycle assessment to analyze the relationship fit to the enterprise strategy.
• Develops a scoring methodology to assess maturity levels, adequacy and fit to current strategy.
• Identifies dependencies, prioritize initiatives, and ensure linkage of recommendations with the roadmap development, and maintain such assessments on an ongoing basis.
• Position requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree and three years experience in the sourcing management and/or business relationship management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERENCE may be given to applicants who possess the following:
*Procurement Management professional certification or equivalent.
*Experience auditing against established requirements and deliverables.
*Experience with managing large, complex relationships in the public sector.
*Excellent documentation skills.
*Strong interpersonal skillset to include, but not limited to, conflict resolution, meeting direction, interpersonal relationship building, team building, and objective prioritization.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.