|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||12/16/2013 8:00:00 AM|
|Salary||up to $43,000 based on education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Systems Analyst Support for our Stillwater location. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a comprehensive Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $43,000 based on education and experience.
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service for the staff of the Oklahoma Department of CareerTech. This position is responsible for assisting customers with support issues that occur within the typical business environment with an emphasis for Microsoft office suite, browser interface, and software for developing web content. This position must be able to troubleshoot and provide prompt problem resolution to technical issues.
• Identifies problems, designs and documents appropriate solutions.
• Provide top quality customer service with issues that occur with hardware, software, printers and network issues.
• Ensure information placed on the website is accurate and complete at all times.
• Assist with developing training manuals, documentation, schedules and distribute to the user groups.
• Reviews business systems, provides training and support for applications
• Log and track customer calls using Oracle Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
• Monitor personal and support unit’s outstanding issues to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
• Provide status updates to management and customers regarding open CRM tickets as requested.
• Professionally use email and phone as a tool for communication to customers during business working hours.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems/Services and Two (2) years of IT technical support experience in a Microsoft Windows environment or equivalent combination of experience.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference may be given to applicants who possess the following:
• A+ and/or Microsoft or equivalent Certifications.
Veteran's Preference Points Apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|