|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||11/20/2013 9:30:00 AM|
|Salary||up to $15.00/Hour|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a part-time Security Intern for our Oklahoma City location. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma State government without benefits. The maximum salary for this position is $15.00 per hour.
• Perform PeopleSoft account administration including additions, changes, and deletions.
• Complete assigned change requests in an accurate, timely, and prioritized fashion.
• Assist with audit and compliance activities to ensure that the security setup and application usage within PeopleSoft and other designated applications is in compliance with internal and external security requirements.
• Assist with incident response specific to PeopleSoft security.
• Other duties and responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include familiarity with role and permission based security, a strong understanding of the “least privilege” security model, and excellent client facing skills including exceptional oral and written communication skills.
PREFERENCE may be given to applicants who possess the following:
• General information security experience with ERP systems.
• PeopleSoft application experience.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|