|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||11/15/2013 9:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking full-time Systems Support Specialists, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
Duties will vary based on the area of specialty.
• Monitors systems applications assigned to track operating efficiency; designs and ensures security of applications and operating systems.
• Advanced Troubleshooting and Problem Solving (the candidate will be responsible for being the final authority on diagnosing and fixing a problem, there is no escalation path)
• Networks, including knowledge of IP subnetting, static routing, packet analysis, VLANs, Extreme XOS, Juniper JUNOS, Juniper ScreenOS, Dell PowerConnect (Cisco-like), Juniper Secure Access, Aruba Wireless, network security and Wireshark or other utilities.
• Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, Exchange 2010, ISA Server, Forefront/TMG, SharePoint, MS SQL Server, Server 2003-2012, Video Teleconferencing technologies, specifically H.323 and Microsoft Lync.
• Backup Systems including Commvault Simpana and/or Tivoli Storage Manager.
• VMware vSphere and related components, Storage technologies, including iSCSI, EqualLogic SAN, MD3200 SAN, fiber channel, and HP EVA. Commvault Simpana and/or Tivoli Storage Manager.
• Assists Manager as required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position may require supervisory responsibilities.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|