The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Quality Assurance Manager for our Oklahoma City location. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
This position will perform quality assurance tasks for the ISD Service Desk Manager to ensure delivery of superior service to agency partners and customers. The role will include the development of policy and procedure; the collection, compilation, and analysis of statistical data; develop, recommend, and monitor the effectiveness of remedial and preventative actions; recommend appropriate training for staff based on statistical analysis; and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
• Review and provide quality analysis on ticket data, detect issues and provide solutions for performance management.
• Analyze cases for daily, weekly and monthly metrics and provide ad hoc reports for management and customers.
• Determine and provide trends on daily, weekly and monthly performance on various aspects of the service desk as well as staff performance on ticket resolution.
• Provide guidance and support to management with internal policies, procedures and standards as well as state statutes and other departmental policies.
• Monitor and report to management long-term trends for queues for SLA and metric compliance.
• Ensure cases that do not meet standards are identified and corrected.
• Provide advice on potential process improvement for general ticket and queue management.
• Analyze and monitor case input by technicians for quality errors, including but not limited to syntax, process follow, spelling and grammar.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, business, engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus is preferred; or four years of experience in utilizing a ticketing system and running and creating queries from this system; or an equivalent combination of education and experience substituting one year of experience in computer science, information technology, or closely related field for each required year of education.
Preference may be given to applicants who possess the following:
ITIL familiarity; experience using Avaya IQ Reporting; and experience and knowledge of PeopleSoft applications, Crystal Reports, and web development.