A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Programmer/Developer for our Oklahoma City location providing services to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services/Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• Responsible for .NET applications development, maintenance and support for Transformational Projects Support Team (TPST), coordinates with others fir user acceptance, delivery, and makes changes or corrections as needed.
• Demonstrates practical working knowledge of .NET Technologies, integrating with RDBMS, and web interface design and implementation.
• Ability to be an effective team member during the project phase and assisting other team members.
• Work with systems analysts, other programmers, technicians, and unit managers in the design, testing and development of systems.
• Must demonstrate an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the use of matured development methodologies like agile
• Production support:
1. Problem diagnosis
2. Resolution analysis
4. Production installation and coordination
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Information Technology or a related field; or four years of .NET development using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later. Candidates must be proficient in ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, WCF, .NET 3.5/4.0, SQL Server, and TFS.
Experience with Adobe LiveCycle is a plus.