|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||8/29/2013 8:45:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/7/2013 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Workstation Specialist for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
• Configure, install, and maintain workstations and laptops in a networked environment.
• Install, configure, apply patches, and update operating systems.
• Install, configure, apply patches, and update workstation applications.
• Work with members of the group to analyze workstation, operating system, and application performance. Assist in developing and applying changes to achieve optimum performance. Maintain workstation systems at performance level to meet customer expectations for reliability and stability.
• Identify technologies for inclusion in the workstation environment.
• Provide end user support. Resolve issues pertaining to workstation operation in a networked environment.
• Assist in the administration and maintenance of antivirus and other specialized software.
• Assist in maintaining hardware and software inventories.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include one year of experience installing, troubleshooting, and supporting workstations in a networked environment. Experience should include working with end-users, Windows XP, Windows 7, Altiris, and Remedy. CompTIA A+ certification or Microsoft certification is preferred.