The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Administrative Officer for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
This position serves as the Executive Assistant to the Division Directors and as supervisor of administrative support team. This person will direct the work and activities associated with administrative business and technical support services. This position manages the inventory and acquisition of supplies; directs the maintenance of official documentation and records disposition; and ensures all assigned administrative projects are completed timely.
• Effectively communicate clearly in person and in writing
• Manages multiple tasks and projects
• Creates oral and written presentations
• Creates executive reports
• Manages status reports of support staff
• Conducts staff mentoring, coaching and performance evaluations
• Assigns projects
• Coordinates forms
• Ensures operating standards are published
• Contract monitoring
• Manages calendars for scheduling conference rooms
• Schedules and facilitates meetings
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position requires supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a bachelor's degree in business, MIS or related field and at least one year of professional level experience in business, IT or public administration; including experience with highly complex work and MS-Office products.