|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||4/24/2013 9:20:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||8/12/2013 4:47:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Project Manager for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
• Providing project management for a variety of IT projects including software development, information technology infrastructure, business process improvements and others
• Effectively motivating and articulating project goals and objectives to all stakeholders while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
• Effectively engaging in conflict resolution
• Creating oral and written presentations
• Creating/maintaining project schedule in project management tool
• Monitoring/controlling project budget and timeline
• Submitting status reports
• Creating Governance Board executive reports
• Scheduling and facilitating project team meetings
• Project team resource management
• Contract monitor / authorization of invoice payments to vendors
• Participating in the procurement of services, including writing Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Statements of Work (SOW)
• Submitting Changes Requests, if necessary
• Documentation and analysis of project risks
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or an appropriate discipline from an accredited four year college or university; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference may be given to applicants who possess the following:
Master's degree in an appropriate discipline, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, ITIL certification, Lean Six Sigma certification, or Business Analysis certification.