A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Enterprise Service Quality Specialist for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma State Department of Health. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
• Elicit requirements utilizing interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys and questionnaires, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze information needs, functional requirements, and provide the following deliverables as needed: Business/System Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs, Reporting formats, and Infrastructure requirements.
• Develop, recommend, and implement standardized requirements specification documents and templates.
• Serve as the liaison between the agency program areas, technology teams, and support teams.
• Collaborate with developers, the infrastructure team, and subject matter experts, to create the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Under general direction, work independently with internal and external customers to define concepts and requirements distinguishing the true needs of the customer reconciling any differences.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from a multitude of sources decomposing high-level information into details and abstracting low-level information into a general understanding.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or Business Management and three years of business analysis experience in an Information Technology department; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one additional year of qualifying experience for each year of the required education.