|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||2/19/2013 9:10:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/5/2013 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $37,907.04/year|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Employees Group Insurance Division is seeking a full time Pharmacy Benefit Analyst for our Oklahoma City location. This is an Unclassified position within Oklahoma State Government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $37,907.04 based on education and experience.
• Works with our pharmacy benefit manager to resolve member pharmacy claim issues.
• Serves as coordinator for the Pharmacy and Therapeutic (P&T) Committee meetings which are held quarterly. Also transcribes minutes of this meeting.
• Serves as the Clinical Sub Committee (CSC) coordinator for the weekly meetings for all claim appeals. Gathers information from the PBM and providers and presents it to the CSC.
• Serves on various committees and attends meetings as well as CMS conference calls. Updates the Manager regularly providing notes or minutes of all meetings.
• Develops and updates policies and procedures for the department. Additionally reviews CMS manuals and email directives and develops procedures for the Pharmacy Division from them.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Four (4) years of experience in insurance related customer service position or combination of education and experience.
OOMES is an equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.