|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||2/15/2013 8:15:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||3/1/2013 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $46,648.32/year|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Employees Group Insurance Division is seeking a full time Accountant for our Oklahoma City location. This is an Unclassified position within Oklahoma State Government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $46,648.32 based on education and experience.
This position is the primary coordinator with Information Technology staff regarding the annual budget and monitoring expenditures and contracts. Position assists with annual budget for Operations, Administration, Auditing and Finance functions of the Division.
• Position assists with the preparation, execution, and revision of the annual budget.
• Position provides monthly and quarterly monitoring and reporting of budget versus actual results for all departments in the Division.
• Position monitors individual contract renewals, invoicing and expenditures on a monthly or quarterly basis and recommend change orders or budget revisions as necessary.
• Position monitors and facilitates renewal of contracts throughout the year with Agency Business Services and Information Services Division purchasing staff.
• Position initiates requisitions for general division purchases with ABS and ISD.
• Position supports the general ledger unit in monthly preparation of financial statements, bank reconciliations, cash management, and the annual financial audit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to induviduals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.