A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a comprehensive Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is based on education and experience.
The individual in this position will provide superior customer service to the user community and internal support staff. Person must respond quickly to phone calls; update CRM cases and either solve the case or contact the appropriate support group for resolution. This position participates in developing and maintaining the application software package including defining and creating management and internal reports. This position also maintains the Solutions Database and is responsible for the overall integrity of the system. Good interpersonal and organizational skills are essential. An understanding of technical principles, theories, concepts and technologies is required.
• Support the technical staff on software-related issues.
• Develop training materials and provide training to functional, and support personnel.
• Maintain and ensure the accuracy of the Solutions Database.
• Create reports and custom queries for use by the support personnel.
• Work to resolve all technical trouble tickets. Increase each year the percentage of cases resolved.
• Suggest system and process improvements for the support functions.
• Other assigned duties.
This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Two years of professional-level experience as a customer service or support technician or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.