A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a comprehensive Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is based on education and experience.
This position shall provide functional support for the PeopleSoft ERP System. The modules that the State of Oklahoma owns are Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Human Resources, Grants, Projects, Contracts, and Time & Labor. The state is seeking implementation and support expertise in any or all of these modules.
• Provide implementation and functional support for the PeopleSoft ERP modules.
• Ensure accurate and timely execution of tasks necessary to meet production and project deadlines throughout the year and also ensure the Systems are functioning properly for the end users.
• Monitor and respond to assigned help desk cases meeting documented performance criteria.
• Monitor and prioritize associated work lists to ensure enhancements and fixes are prioritized.
• Develop and make presentations tailored to the varied audiences on system functionality (training) processing requirements and adherence to state statutory requirements and conduct formal and informal training.
• Assist in the testing and installation of patches, fixes, service packs or other system changes to assure no interruptions occur as a result of an update or change.
• Review the PeopleSoft installation documentation and other support documents for any changes to the system and update user documentation accordingly.
• Assist with developing and maintaining training manuals, documentation, schedules and distribute to the user groups.
• Assist Security function by maintaining training and end user information of the users.
• Direct development and distribution of functional process improvements, corrections and changes to provide assistance to users in system utilization and functionality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Writing configuration documentation.
• Developing integration testing techniques and tools.
• Formulating functional specifications.
• Composing training documentation.
• Building test scripts.
• Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, and customers.
• Work effectively with vendors, customers, agency staff and other state agency staffs. This position must be able to demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal skills, in both verbal and written communications.
• Make presentations to large groups of people.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in a business-related discipline, Computer Science, or related field or at least three years’ experience in financial systems, information technology, a business related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.