A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Employees Group Insurance Division is seeking a full time Business Analyst for our Oklahoma City location. This is an Unclassified, position within Oklahoma State Government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is commensurate with education and experience.
The role of the Business Analyst is to plan, execute and finalize projects related to HIPAA X12 EDI transactions and custom EDI transactions. This requires staff to develop specifications and test plans and coordinate testing between the employer groups and the agency.
• Coordinate the implementation of new import and export transactions conforming to HIPAA X12 EDI transactions.
• Stay current on format and regulatory changes.
• Develop implementation guides for use by business partners.
• Ensure projects meet requirements and are completed per designated schedules.
• Coordinate changes with vendors and agency staff.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two years of information technology experience
• An equivalent combination of education and experience
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
Experience in the health care industry
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.