MANAGER OF AIRPORT CONCESSION
|Date Opened||3/8/2013 12:01:00 PM|
|Salary||$85,593 - $128,390 annually|
Hillsborough County Government is looking for new members to join our team who are aligned with our core values of commitment to excellence; stellar customer service; and embracing diversity, transparency, and accountability. Our employees enjoy careers that are professionally and personally rewarding and that provide fair and reliable compensation.
Hillsborough County Government consists of many independent agencies with over 9,000 combined employees. We provide a wide range of municipal services to the citizens of
Learn more about Hillsborough County or read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity to join our team.
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Plans and coordinates negotiations with Rental Car tenants in accordance with the Concession and Lease Agreement allocation requirements; attempts to resolve disputes involving Rental Car tenants.
- Oversees the monitoring of service contractor performance to ensure compliance with contract specifications; reviews service contractor invoices prior to submission to Finance for payment.
- Coordinates activities of personnel involved in the repair and maintenance of the Rental Car Center including buildings and equipment to minimize interruption of facility operations and improve efficiencies.
- Reviews, recommends, and implements standard procedures, practices, and control techniques for all areas of responsibility.
- Oversees and participates in the annual budget forecasting of revenues and expenses for the operations of the Rental Car Center and the resulting periodic adjustment of tenant user fees and reallocation of tenant spaces. Creates various financial reports including development of proformas, break-even scenarios, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Supervises regular inspection of public areas and leaseholds of all areas of the Rental Car Center development.
- Recommends options for tenant mix to ensure their continued success by reviewing short- and long-term plans and their financial/market position.
- Researches relevant markets and financial trends to forecast future business activity and assists in developing recommendations for the Director.
- Prepares financial analysis of assigned concessions through monitoring of sales and revenue reports.
- Develops and manages Request-for-Proposals (RFP) and Request-for-Qualifications (RFQ).
- Develops policies and procedures for the Rental Car Center.
- Manages the day-to-day relationship between the Authority and the Rental Car tenants; resolves management, tenant, and customer complaints and conflicts between tenants to ensure excellent tenant relations.
- Manages events for Airport terminals.
A Bachelor's degree in Business or Public Administration, Finance, Real Estate Property Management or other relevant field; and
Five years of progressively responsible professional management experience involving property management, airport landside or terminal operations, facility maintenance, rental car concessions management, or commercial property/shopping center management.
CLICK ON A LINK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. PLEASE NOTE: 1) Applicants are encouraged to use the online application -- once completed, you may re-use it "as is" for any number of additional jobs or you may customize it for additional jobs. 2) If you choose to use the paper application, you will be required to complete a separate paper application, from scratch, for each job.
|You will need Acrobat Reader to view and print any of the forms listed above. If you don't have it and choose not to apply online, click here first.|