PROGRAM COORDINATOR (REAL ESTATE)
|Date Opened||4/12/2013 12:01:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||4/26/2013 11:59:00 AM|
|Salary||$41,288.00 - $61,921.00/year|
|Job Type||Open Recruitment|
Hillsborough County Government is looking for new members to join our team who are aligned with our core values of commitment to excellence; stellar customer service; and embracing diversity, transparency, and accountability. Our employees enjoy careers that are professionally and personally rewarding and that provide fair and reliable compensation.
Hillsborough County Government consists of many independent agencies with over 9,000 combined employees. We provide a wide range of municipal services to the citizens of
Learn more about Hillsborough County or read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity to join our team.
Developing and leasing the Aviation Authority's commercial land requires a Program Coordinator to assist with the oversight and management of existing contracts and to implement new business development initiatives that result in growth and financial strength in support of the airport master plan.
- Oversees and implements all aspects of airport real estate marketing and advertising efforts including media buying, event planning and trade shows.
- Manages real estate tax distribution process including TRIM notices, storm water fees, ad valorem tax bills and public hearing notices. Updates master mailing lists.
- Prepares documents, correspondence and presentation materials.
- Assists in developing and implementing a strategic marketing/business plan for airport properties.
- Creates and manages reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Establishes and oversees critical dates for leases and other property management functions.
- Manages and updates commercial real estate web page, including design, content and request for editing.
- Processes documents pertaining to purchasing and accounts payable.
- Prepares and monitors department budget, including revenue projections; monitors financial contracts and expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budget.
- Establishes and maintains paper and electronic departmental files and records for all lease and property management documents; Maintains lease and contract database to ensure contact list is current.
- Manages tenant security deposit process based on revenue reports and prepares calculations.
- Prepares documents for past due accounts and collection of delinquent funds per standard procedures.
- Ensures that procurement procedures are followed with outside consultants so that the scope of work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Develops, implements and maintains the department processes and procedures manual.
- Performs other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of the functions, activities, requirements and objectives of the specific program/functional area to which assigned.
- Some knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Some knowledge of budget practices and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with others within and outside own organization.
- Ability to collect, organize and evaluate data and make logical conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to use initiative, and exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to use a computer and related software.
Note: Minimum Qualifications MUST be attained before the recruitment ending date.
Bachelor's degree; and
One year of experience in commercial contract development and oversight.
Associate's degree; and
Three years of experience in commercial contract development and oversight.
Graduation from high school or possession of a GED Certificate; and
Four years of experience in commercial contract development and oversight.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE: Preference will ONLY be entitled upon initial appointment for eligible veterans and eligible spouses of veterans. Documentation to support entitlement to preference MUST be provided at the time of application.
DRUG-FREE WORK PLACE: The employers of Hillsborough County have implemented a drug-free workplace and all offers of employment are conditioned on job applicants successfully passing a drug test.
NOTE: Depending on the agency of employment, individuals hired may be required to review Hillsborough County driving eligibility criteria and acknowledge their understanding of its provisions.
NOTE: Employees are required to participate in the response/recovery activities related to emergencies/disasters affecting the County. They are required to work in their normal job duties or other activities within their skills and capabilities. Proper compensation will be made in accordance with existing rules and procedures.
EXAMINATION: Applicants will be competitively rated on the basis of their training and experience.