|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||7/31/2014 8:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Senior Web Developer for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services/Information Services Division. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
Duties & Activities:
• Formulates highly complex system flow incorporating a large number of functions and processes for an overall framework; designs and develops index, random or direct access files; selects file access method; ensures proper updating of files; develops and designs complex data base structures and detailed system designs.
• Confers with users to identify needs; completes conceptual designs in accordance with user requirements; evaluates system acceptability and adequacy with users; serves as a consultant and reviewer of organizational data requirements for a data base system and its interactive systems.
• Provides highly knowledgeable consultant services in specific areas of expertise; evaluates specific hardware and application support software products; designs and ensures security and integrity of application systems, operating systems and subsystems; coordinates system compliance with state and federal statutes and agency policy; develops and tests backup and recovery procedures; identifies and evaluates system failures; constructs temporary procedures as needed to circumvent malfunctioning component by providing equivalent functions; designs audit trails.
• Develops project schedules to ensure maximum utilization of resources; controls and monitors progress against project schedules; assists in selecting, installing and maintaining vendor supplied software systems; tests and evaluates results of modifications on central system or subsystems.
• Designs complex screen formats for online processing; designs, modifies, writes and tests programs involving complex logic for batch or online applications systems; determines appropriate language, operating systems and technical support requirements for the system being designed; selects and coordinates the resources assigned to the project.
This position may provide supervision, training, and instruction for lower level staff.
Requirements include an associate’s degree in Information Technology or .Net development and two years of experience developing .Net web applications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|