|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||7/30/2014 8:00:00 AM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Computer Analyst/Programmer for our Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. Click here to view our comprehensive Benefits Packet.
Job Description/Essential Functions:
This position provides a lead and developer role to perform all aspects of application programming including analysis, design, development, implementation of new development and performs on-going maintenance for PS2 and DDSD systems including TANF, Medical, SNAP, Child Care Eligibility, Authorizations, Medical Eligibility and Determination, Data Exchange, Notices, DDSD Plan of Care, etc., system applications and other processing functions for the related critical service programs for the Department of Human Services Divisions of Adults and Family Services and Developmental Disabilities Services.
Duties & Activities:
• Reviewing and analyzing project requirements to establish a clear understanding of the business needs. Working in the role of project lead, technical lead or lead analyst to confer with the business users and coordinate user acceptance, performance stress, regression and integration testing for the system application. Creating technical documentation.
• Performing on-going maintenance development and enhancement to existing system applications. Performing problem determination, incident reporting and resolutions, new and existing development of integrated applications to internal and external environments. Monitoring and support production applications.
• Developer activities to include analysis, design, development, implementation of critical modifications to new and existing application systems on the mainframe.
• Performing application and system documentation for new and existing applications to maintain related program development standards for applications.
• Developing the implementation plans and delivering the desired customer accepted solutions for the system modification and obtaining customer accepted sign-off for the modifications.
• Communicating with and coordinating technical modifications with the system technical staff, DBA, production services and operations units on related activities for the development and implementation of applications.
• Fulfilling the requirements of monitoring by keeping all projects, enhancements and problem incidents updated in a timely manner for key progress reporting.
• Performing new product evaluation and reviews when necessary.
This position may serve as a team lead.
Requirements include vocational, technical, or business school training in Computer Sciences and programming languages or a related discipline and three (3) years of COBOL experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|