|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||7/17/2014 11:30:00 AM|
|Salary||up to $24,960, based on education and experience.|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time Service Desk Analyst for our Oklahoma City location. This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma State Government. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Packet, and a competitive annual salary up to $24,960.00 based on education and experience. OMES offers a comprehensive Benefits Packet and a salary up to $24,960, based on education and experience.
This position will provide superior customer service to the user community and internal support staff. This position must respond to inbound calls within 30 seconds; log tickets; and either solve the case or contact the appropriate support group for resolution.
• Answer and/or respond to inbound customer calls or email requests.
• Open and record into the Help Desk tracking software all support calls from the user community. Enter all problems related to computer hardware and software or inquiries on how to use specific software such as PeopleSoft, electronic mail and operating systems.
• Work to resolve all technical trouble tickets at the Help Desk before referring to technical support. Increase each year the percentage of cases resolved by the Help Desk.
• Assign and notify Development or Infrastructure Support groups of technical trouble tickets that cannot be resolved by members of the Help Desk.
• Suggest system and process improvements for the Help Desk.
• Other assigned duties.
This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include six months of work experience.
Veteran's Preference Points apply only for initial appointment in the Classified Service.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|