|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||7/9/2014 5:10:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||8/27/2014 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Information Services Division is seeking applicants for a part time Workstation Support position to provide information technology services to the Oklahoma State Department of Human Services. This is a temporary, unclassified position within Oklahoma state government without benefits. This position monitors and manages facility maintenance controls, PC support and deployment of computer peripheral equipment, workstations, laptops and tablets, PC donations, electronic media destruction, and e-discovery processes. The position also performs facility maintenance, inventory and asset management, and limited computer hardware and software network repair.
• Coordinate the requirements of procurement processing and inventory management.
• Enters and retrieves asset management information.
• Gathers information to generate contract for equipment and software support. Makes daily proactive checks on facility doors, computers, servers and Facility equipment resources.
• Schedules and performs recommended maintenance for facility equipment resources.
• Ensures all security systems are operational and log inspections.
• Performs initial diagnosis of equipment and software problems conferring with other units and contract vendors to resolve issues.
• Participate in the Facilities Maintenance inspections, audits, checks, electrical meter readings, usage of equipment, parking contracts and grounds maintenance needs to ensure maximum use of facility assets.
• Facilitates PC support and deployment of computer peripheral equipment, workstations, laptops, and tablets to area OKDHS Offices.
• Document the purchasing and surplus of OKDHS computer equipment by updating the FAMS and Remedy inventory systems.
• Rebuilding of computer equipment resources for OKDHS users in the Field Offices, utilizing returned inventory stock or stored equipment items at the ISD Warehouse.
• Participate in the distribution process of computer equipment associated with new and refurbished equipment to be deployed to the OKDHS Field Offices.
• Perform testing, repairing, wiping, reimaging hard drives.
• Installing software on the PC's and organizing all the peripheral equipment for a complete work station.
• Installs new equipment when requested. Reviews and responds to Remedy Tickets requests from OKDHS customers daily.
• Serves as liaison for end-users coordinating equipment problem resolutions, equipment distribution and repairs.
• Records problems and monitors repairs for data processing equipment across offices.
• Serves as coordinator for distribution or hardware for rollouts and upgrades.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not require supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements include a high school diploma or GED or one to two years of related experience.