|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||6/19/2014 10:33:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||9/29/2015 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Up to $51,500.00/Year|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is seeking a full-time AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System) Information Support Specialist for the Oklahoma City location, providing IT services to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI). This is an unclassified position within Oklahoma state government. In addition to a comprehensive Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $51,500.00 based on education and experience.
• Assist local law enforcement agencies and OSBI in troubleshooting and resolving Livescan System issues. Provide on-site Livescan field support.
• Monitor and resolve issues of the AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System) system to make sure the system is running.
• Provide support to the CCH (Computerized Criminal History) system as needed. This is to be performed on a daily basis.
• Perform hardware troubleshooting, repair/replace hardware components as needed.
• Perform / check daily backup on the system and maintain backup log.
• Ordering, and/or when necessary, purchasing of specific system components to insure appropriate levels of inventory are on hand to expedite repairs, taking into consideration market demands and trends.
• Coordinate software/hardware upgrades and enhancements.
• Perform basic networking configurations and IP addressing when connecting systems to internal or external network.
• Provide performance, transaction, or other special reports as requested.
• Two (2) years experience providing technical support.
• Working knowledge of supporting, troubleshooting, repairing, and/or replacing hardware and software components are needed.
Preference may be given to applicants who possess the following:
• Competent in performing basic networking and IP addressing to connect systems to internal or external networks.
• Hewlett Packard Blade and SAN infrastructure knowledge a plus.
• Good knowledge of Linux and database systems.