Outreach Staffer (Contractual)
|Date Opened||12/12/2012 3:38:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||1/11/2013 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$15 - $18 Per Hour (Commensurate with experience.)|
|HR Analyst||Tracey Dailey|
Main Purpose of Job
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two (2) years of experience in the property, casualty, life or health insurance industry as an agent, adjuster, examiner, investigator, underwriter, or customer service representative.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree at an accredited college or university.
- Excellent organization and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Familiarity with Maryland State laws and regulations and the Health Care Reform legislation.
For immediate consideration, you MUST upload a single document at the "Resume" tab that contains:
1) a cover letter stating your interest;
2) salary history;
3) specific salary requirements; and
4) a current professional resume.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit via mail. Please be sure to include all documents listed above to ensure timely processing and a postmark of January 11, 2013.
Incomplete submission will not receive consideration.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay