|Date Opened||9/14/2012 1:45:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||10/8/2012 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$41,074.00 - $65,568.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Tracey Dailey|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Information Technology or related field of study.
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of programming experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Demonstrated knowledge and skills working with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Server Operating System
- Apache Web Server
- Java J2EE, JSP
- SQL Server DBMS
Expertise with the following:
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Application design and development
- SQL programming
- Stored procedures
- Application testing
- System documentation
- Operational support of production applications
Previous experience with the following technologies is highly desired:
- Linux Operating System (SUSE)
- EA Server
- Sybase DBMS
- Microsoft SharePoint
For immediate consideration, your packet MUST include:
- A cover letter stating your interest, salary history, and specific salary requirements.
- A professional resume.
Incomplete applicant packets will not receive consideration.