|Salary||Salary commensurate with experience.|
|HR Analyst||Tracey Dailey|
Main Purpose of Job
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics or related fields.
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years of related actuarial experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate through fellowship standing in the Society of Actuaries.
- Membership in the American Academy of Actuaries.
- Expertise in the Federal Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- In-depth understanding of health insurance markets.
- Strong logical thinking, written and verbal skills.
For immediate consideration, you MUST upload a single document at the "Resume" tab that contains:
1) a cover letter stating your interest;
2) salary history;
3) specific salary requirements; and
4) a current professional resume.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit via mail. Please be sure to include all documents listed above to ensure timely processing.
Complete application packets may be mailed to:
Maryland Insurance Administration
Human Resources - Recruitment#: 13-009662-002
200 St. Paul Place, Suite 2700
Baltimore, MD 21202
Incomplete submission will not receive consideration.
As an equal opportunity employer Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity.
Click on the link below to apply:
|Fill out the Application NOW using the Internet.|